Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Apologies

My apologies for the rather 'all over the place' mannerisms in the last post. Unfortunately I was having technical problems with recording, namely in the fact that I had to rerecord various parts due to background noise generated from the activities of my household.

But hopefully it is at least entertaining. The next edition should involve some interviews with actual living breathing BMC students (and former students) other than myself. Yes, indeed, there is more than one student who goes to Bryn Mawr! It should be fascinating.

Enjoy! Thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I enjoyed finding this! I'm posting a 'cast from Bryn Mawr as well, but from a different perspective. Once the semester starts, you can eavesdrop on a class in quantum chemistry at Chemistry221.blogspot.com...

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Hoot said...

This is a fantastic idea! I wish more profs would put lectures online. While I may not understand all of it, I'll definitely try to listen in. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home